Friday, February 11, 2011

London to Lusaka

Well, I've been in the London airport for a while now, and I've slept a ton! Not enough to feel rested, which is good because I need to sleep on my next flight to get my body better adjusted to time change. This airport is crazy! I wouldn't say its made for people on long trips who are sleepy, more for the shoppers who are traveling. My last flight was a little crazy. We hit some pretty strong winds over the atlantic and it got a little scary for a while, but I made it back down to the ground in one piece! Once we got to the airport guess what I got to do again...Go through security! Good grief these airports are too secure! Anyway, now I'm waiting to find out what gate I need to be at in a few hours. Its only 9:18 in Memphis, but here its 3:18. My body has some catching up to do. I can't figure out my travel adapter so this post has to be short, sweet, and to the point. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post anything else until I get back to London, but if that's the case, my mom will put up little blurbs I send her while I'm gone. Please pray for a smoother flight to Lusaka, and that I'll be so exhausted I'll just pass out the whole way!

No comments:

Post a Comment