Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Nathan

Nathan is still in the teaching hospital in Lusaka. He is not on a ventilator, but was intubated. His arms are contracting and his breathing is very shallow. These are both signs of more brain damage. No doctor seems to want to take care of him, because becoming a doctor in Zambia, is normally a power and money move, not because they actually want to help people. So, since he presented a head trauma, no one wanted that responsibility, and they continue to pass him off through departments. He needs a miracle now. His little body cannot handle much more. Please pray for wisdom for Dorothy-the founder of the school, peace for his family, and for the other little boy who was there when the accident took place. It is a tough, tough situation right now.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for Nathan...my heart broke to read that.

    Praying for your BAMA call, too...I think you just got off the phone. Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for sweet Nathan and his little friend! I felt my heart sink when I read your updates about him! Praying for you as well

    ReplyDelete